Monday, June 14, 2010

The Versatile Blogger


Michelle at All Home Cooking. All Year Long has given me an award. Thank you for deeming Betty Crapper worthy! 

The guidelines for accepting this award are...
  • Thank the person/people who gave it to you.
  • Tell 7 things about yourself.
  • Pass the award on to 15 bloggers, whom you have recently discovered, and think are fantastic.
7 random things about M
  1. I eat chocolate every day.
  2. Yellowstone is my favorite place.
  3. I have two labrador retrievers.
  4. I don't like black beans.
  5. My favorite color is red.
  6. I refuse to run.
  7. I like blowing bubbles.
I've recently discovered, and read, many great blogs. If you find you are not among my list, please note I've focused my teeny, tiny flashlight on the little guy.  ... and the award goes to ...

10 comments:

  1. Congrats on the award! I have to agree with you - Yellowstone is AWESOME!! By far the most incredible place I've ever been :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, i got an award! thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't been to Yellowstone! lol at "I refuse to run".

    Thank you for giving me the award :) I'll certainly pay it forward.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for thinking of me with the award. I feel honored :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for the award!! :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so sweet. The Rabbit Hole Report is honored to be among such punny titles. I look forward to checking them out.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay, thanks for the award! I eat chocolate every day, too. :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much for the award! I'm on my way to pass it on. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. My friend thank you so much for the award. A little out of it but slowly creeping back into "Blog World"

    ReplyDelete