Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Beautiful Blogger


Alex at Ma, what's for dinner? has given me an award. Thank you Alex for deeming Betty Crapper beautiful. I truly appreciate the recognition.

The guidelines for accepting this award are:
(Betty Crapper doesn't mind if you break the rules, she thinks you are beautiful and worthy of recognition.)
  • list 10 facts about yourself.
  • pick 10 beautiful bloggers to pass this award on to.
Ten random facts about M
  1. I am really short, as in 4'11'' short.
  2. I slipped and fell once when I stood on wheeled dog food bins to reach something up high in the pantry. Luckily, I did not get hurt.
  3. Chairs and counters are more stable. Now, I stand on chairs and climb onto my kitchen counter to reach things.
  4. I'm not a fan of most fruits, except tomatoes. I really, really love those things.
  5. I like vegetables.
  6. I used to be scared of flying. My husband constantly reminds me of the free trip to Switzerland I turned down. What was I thinking? Now I can't wait to head off somewhere, anywhere.
  7. My favorite drink is water, always has been. 
  8. I do not drink soft drinks because I've never, ever liked the taste.
  9. I procrastinate, a lot.
  10. A black bear crossed the trail right in front of me in Sequoia National Park, and I didn't even notice. I was too busy looking for wild flowers. Oops!
Ten beautiful bloggers I admire and love visiting. If you love food, you might love them too.
  1. Bumbles and Light 
  2. Cinnamon Spice and Everything Nice 
  3. Finding Joy in My Kitchen Check out her great new look and current giveaway ($70 for use in CSN Stores).
  4. The Kitchen Witch I love, love, love her new sight design. Her new header is beautiful and evokes such happiness in me.
  5. Ms. enPlace
  6. One Perfect Bite
  7. Pam's Midwest Kitchen Korner
  8. The Peppered Pantry 
  9. Phoo-D 
  10. Stirring the Pot 
Have a wonderful Wednesday. 

9 comments:

  1. Congratulations from me, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, you deserve it :) I love reading those "things you might not know about me" posts. It's great getting to know you better.

    Now to check out your awarded sites.. One Perfect Bite is one of my favourites too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to you with the award. You have a great list of things about yourself but #10 is pretty scary. You're as "short" as my sister-in-law and I imagine you get a lot of teasing about it just like she does.

    Thank you so much for the award! I am honored and really appreciate it!

    Now be careful and watch out for those bears also! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. My son only likes water too. Not me, diet coke addict. And it is an addiction and just as bad right? Well that's the first step, I admitted it, now off to a 12-step meeting.

    Thanks for the shout out...you deserve the award, as long as you stop climbing on things with wheels!

    Lots of yummy love,
    Alex aka Ma What's For Dinner
    www.mawhats4dinner.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on the award...you deserve it!

    And thanks for passing it on to me. Now I'm off to think about 10 random things. Although I guess thinking too much about isn't what I'm supposed to do!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on receiving a well-deserved award and thank you for including me in the list of people with whom you've chosen to share it. I do appreciate it. Have a wonderful day. Blessings...Mary

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on the award! And thank you for including me on your list of beautiful blogs. I think I share your love for water, can't get enough!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations!!! I do love your blog and have enjoyed taking a gander at many of your recipes. I appreciate you passing on the award to me as well -- you are so sweet.

    ReplyDelete