Monday, August 16, 2010

Meal Plan 8/16-8/22


Meal plans are wonderful, but life happens. Here is a review of last week's eats and how it all turned out.

Last week we were out of town Thursday to Sunday visiting family in Orlando. Betty Crapper's kitchen was mostly closed. On Monday I made chicken fajitas with homemade tortillas and salsa. The rest of the week home was spent emptying the refrigerator and eating leftovers.

Meal Plan

Monday: fusili pasta with sun dried tomatoes
Tuesday: ground beef tacos with homemade flour tortillas, salsa, and guacamole
Wednesday: chicken tabbouleh
Thursday: spaghetti with meatballs
Friday: leftovers
Saturday: grilled burgers with homemade buns

I reserve the right to make substitutions and deletions due to laziness!

Baking/Sweets Wish List

If you are in need of further inspiration check out the weekly Menu Plan Monday post over at I'm an Organizing Junkie.


9 comments:

  1. Your menu plan looks yummy! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Summer happens :) Yummy looking menu plan!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your meal plan looks delicious. I hope you have a good week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chicken tabbouleh sounds yummy! I hope you take pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have to second the chicken tabbouleh comment! I know you are enjoying your summer but I sure can't wait for some posts from you :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That must of been fun, a mini vacay in Orlando. I've only been to Florida once and would love to go again.

    Your menu looks great, as always. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm in Orlando--and I think we must be even hotter than you are in Miami--or is it just me? In any case, this looks just beautiful and I am going to go right now and get what I need to make this over the weekend. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I did take pics of the pasta with sun dried tomatoes and the chicken tabbouleh. Hopefully it won't be too long before I get to posting the recipes. Both meals were fantastic.

    ReplyDelete